Become A Contributor for The Canna Kitchen - Write A CBD Guest Post!
Welcome to The Canna Kitchen a blog covering all aspects of CBD Oil, Cannabis, Cannabidiol product reviews, guides to getting started with CBD, whether it's vaping, skincare, health care or otherwise.
Guidelines for writing a guest post
- Unique content is a must, no exceptions - if in doubt utilise the following free plagiarism tools: copyscape.com or quetext.com
- Any links added will be vetted for quality, usefulness & relevancy
- Make use of sub-headings
- Word count should be at least 800 words
- Include a high quality featured image
- No promotional posts allowed - non-negotiable
Write for Our CBD Website - Topics
We accept the following topics, providing they have not previously been covered on our blog:
- CBD, CBD Recipes, CBD Gummies, CBD Company Reviews, CBD Oils, Vaping CBD, CBD Balms, Specific CBD Guides, CBD Questions & Answers, anything relevant & useful for the CBD Industry.
What You Can Expect
- Readers & Followers of The Canna Kitchen will see your guest post
- CBD enthusiasts will read your content
- You'll benefit from having 1-2 links in your content
How to Write for us
Simply fill out the following form:
How Long Does It Take To Publish A Post?
We have to get through a lot of posts every day, our editors' endeavour to check requests for guest posts as often as possible. When submitting a guest post it may take 1-3 weeks until it's live. We have stringent guidelines so it may not make it due to being declined or rejected. That said we are putting in place a fast-track option where posts are reviewed/published within 24-36 hours of guest post submission, which MUST be requested at time of submission.