Write a Cannabis or CBD guest post
We often get asked if we accept guest post submissions, and of course, we do as we love to read different people's views and think our readers do too.
The difference between submitting an article and writing a guest post is for the latter we will promote you as the author, giving you great exposure to a larger audience.
If you are interested in submitting a guest post, please contact us at [email protected]
But before you contact us for either, it’s important you read our guidelines.
- Length: A minimum of 500 words.
- Paragraphs: Divide your content into clear paragraphs to make it easier for users to read.
- Links: These can be included if relevant but we will not link out to any sites that breach google policy.
- Media: We recommend you include media such as images, videos, maps, tweets etc in your post. But these must be subject to copyright laws
Guest post content we like
Our readers come here for CBD news, so they’re looking for articles that are interesting and different but full of useful information and tips.
Guest posts we don’t like
We don’t like guest posts that are promotional that look and read like ads. By all means, talk about products that you love, but this is not advertising space. You can choose to advertise with us if that’s what you want to do. Also, please respect other writers' work and make sure the content is unique and not just copied from others. We also insist the articles are well researched, thorough and well-written.
What we need
We’ll create you a profile which needs a bio and social media links. A nice photo of yourself will help our readers get to know you.
- Be unique
All articles should be of your own creation. Of course, you can get inspiration from other sources, but please be mindful of copyright laws. Our readers want interesting and engaging content, not re-hashes of other peoples work.
- Be relevant
We’re a CBD/Cannabis site, so that’s what our audience is interested in reading about.
- Be careful
All articles must be factual and not incite or defame. We may reject or edit articles if we have concerns.
Frequently Asked Questions
I have some ideas for a cbd guest post; can I send them to you?
Yes, we are happy to discuss your content ideas.
Can anything help me to get published?
Excellent quality content, relevant to our blog, written in long form.
I work for a business, can we write a guest post on The Canna Kitchen?
Yes, but the same rules apply to individuals.
I have other types of content, can I send them?
If it’s good, quality content we are happy to review it.
Will you edit our post?
Only if required. Here are common reasons:
- Grammar: Again for consistency, we may make small grammatical changes.
- Spelling: We might change the spelling in your post to English for consistency.
- Clarity: We may edit to increase clarity.
- Links: We may link to similar articles of the same topic to give the reader a clearer understanding and put your post in context. We may link to third party websites where relevant.
- Images: We will illustrate posts with a relevant featured image if not provided. (Bonus points if you can send images with your content)